- Leftover carpet cleaning solutions can act as a magnet for dirt.
- That’s why exclusive 3-step carpet cleaning system includes an essential extra fiber rinse step and refreshing one. When our professionally trained, insured carpet cleaning technicians arrive at your home, they start with a pre-inspection to identify problem areas.
- Then the Specially Carpet Machine in Tree-Step Deep Clean goes to work to make your carpet cleaner:
Step 1: Clean
- A special heated carpet cleaning solution is sprayed deep into the carpet fibers to loosen embedded dirt.
Step 2: RINSE
- It’s followed by a high-powered extraction and pH-balancing fiber rinse to remove the dirt and cleaning solution, leaving your carpet as clean as it can be.
Step 3 : REFRESHIG
- A special carpet-protection-deodorant solution is sprayed on the carpet for a nice smell and a soft touch.
- After your carpets are deep cleaned by one of our trained technician we can also provide a carpet-protection service to our customers.
- This works by making an invisible protective shield over your carpets, benefits of having carpet-protection includes.
- Stain blocker technology helps prevent staining.
- Fibers are coated with a protective barrier reducing wear on fibers.
- Penetration of liquid is reduced, making spills easier to remove.
- Repels oily soils such as cooking fats, grease, hair and body oils.
In special cases. (Specialty- services)
- Insecticide (flea)treatment
- Urine treatment
- Deodorising treatments
Safe & Non-toxic.
- At Enterprise carpet cleaning all the products we use are 100% Non-toxic.
- Keeping your family, home and pets safe in the mean time providing a healthy environment.
- All the cleaning products are supplied by the PROCHEM who are leading UK manufacturer of the carpet cleaning products.